Guests on Mystic Musings
This page lists all the guests I (host Eric Meece/Eric Mystic) can remember who were interviewed on Mystic Musings or Mystic Music between March 28, 1986 and March 5, 2010.
Email me for more info about Mystic Musings.
in alphabetical order
Link doesn't work? Don't give up! If you want to find my guest, and you know the name, use the Google Search Engine to find the right web page!
- Abbott, Stephen (1986-1993): Magick, Celtic mythology, bewitched genre programs
- Abraham, Ralph (Jan 27, 1995): mystical mathematics, the world wide web
- Alarcon, Paco Kahan (June 5, 2009): the spiritual meaning of the 2012 milestone and how to prepare by increasing our inner power and freedom
- Alexander, Madalyn (Nov.2, 2007) of South Bay Circles;
- guest (with Bill Baldwin) on the Bewitched Genre special.
- Alix, Wilbert (Oct.24, 2003, Feb.21, 2003): soul retrieval through trancedance
- Alli, Antero (1990): transformational arts, philosophy, etc
- Amir, Sara (Oct.23, 1998): Green Party candidate for Lt. Governor of CA in 1998.
- Ancient Future (Feb 6, 2004, etc.): See Montfort, Matthew
- Andrews, Joel (March 3, 1995, & earlier): angels and channeled music
- Andrews, Shirley (April 17, 1998): Atlantis, Insights from a Lost Civilization
- Andries, Kathyrn (April 2, 2004): Soul Choices: 6 paths to discover your purpose
- Apel, Scott (several times: June 27, 1997, April 8, 1994, etc.): The Prisoner, "Killer-B" movies
- Aragon, Tom (Oct 20, 1995): live electronic music
- Archer, Gail (June 15, 2001): Baroque organ music and organs
- Armentrout, Dave (Jan 16, 1998): hypnosis, Three Aspect Therapy
- Athans, Catherine (August 7, 2009): Make Your Dreams Come True Now, and Who Do You Think You Are Anyway
- Austin, Stephanie (c.1992): transpersonal psychology
- Baldwin, Bill & Amy (Nov.2, 2007 and (Bill), c.1989): bewitched genre program; South Bay Circles pagan group.
- Balistreri, Juliana (Dec 27, 1996): Global meditation ritual
- Ballo, Richard (April 1, 2005): Life Without Lisa; contact experiences with his deceased wife
- Barth, Sam "the Flute Man" (April 30, 2004, May 7, 1999): Didgeridoo Connection
- Bartlett, Scout (c.1991): psychic readings, energy therapy
- Barzakov, Ivan (c.1989): optimal learning techniques
- Bay Area Pagan Assemblies; Michael and Claire (Oct.31, 2003, Nov.1, 2002): witchcraft (Bewitched Genre program)
- Benjamin, Medea (August 4, 2000): Green Party candidate for US Senate;
- Activist and Global Exchange organizer
- Bennett, Hal Zina (c.1989): human potential
- Berg, Mary (July 30, 1999): KPFA and Pacifica
- Bernard, Patrick (July 23, 2004): Music as Yoga; the healing power of sound and mantras
- Bhaerman, Steve, a.k.a. Swami Beyondananda (May 8, 2005, August 3, 2001, 1993)
- Black, Peggy (Sept. 7, 2007): sacred sound healing; channeled wisdom from the We Are Here Team.
- Block, Jonathon aka Synthetic Block (Jan. 2, 2004): Visionary Music Marathon
- Bloomberg, Warner (Aug 2, 2002): Green Party State Assembly candidate
- Bogart, Greg (Nov 15, 1996): astrology and the spiritual journey
- Booker, Maruga-- see Maruga
- Boots, Gypsy (several times in Nov., early 1990s): long life, diet, exercise, etc.
- Borax, Mark (c. April 1990): astrological prophecy
- Brill, Terrie (c.1991): psychic astrology
- Brother Vincent: see Cole
- Brown, Robert (May 30,2003): medium and author of We Are Eternal
- Budapest, Z. (c.1989): witchcraft and feminist spirituality
- Buhlman, William (Dec 11, 1998), author of Adventures Beyond the Body.
- Bult, Mark (April 18, 1997): Bay Area Action, Headwaters Forest
- Burke,Keith (July 1, 2005): cross of the elements, astrology and Jungian symbolism
- Burks, Paul (February 23, 1996, April 22, 1994): Earthlight magazine; spiritual ecology
- Butterfly Woman: see Lewis, Kelley
- Campbell, Susan (c.1988): psychologist, relationships, Beyond the Power Struggle
- Camejo, Peter (Oct.25, 2002): Green Party candidate for Governor of CA
- Canmetzer, David (April 2, c. 1992): metaphysics, meditation, transformation
- Cannon, Dolores (Sept. 3, 2004): past lives, Nostradamus, etc. See Ozark Mountain Publishing
- Carpenter, Phil (Jan.3, 2003): Fungus Federation; health and culinary uses of local fungi
- Carr-Gomm, Philip (Oct.16, 1998): The Druid Way,
Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids
- Carter, Lance (May 21, 1999): When does the Aquarian Age Begin?
- Carty, Robert (March 31, 2006, Visionary Marathon Dec.30, 2003, Mar 31, 1998, etc.): electronic space music composer
- Casey, Caroline (July 10, 1998): Making the Gods Work for You: The astrological language of the psyche
- Christian, Janet (several times, 1992-93)
- bewitched genre shows, the meaning of Halloween; Bay Area Pagan Assemblies
- Ciani, Suzanne (April 2002): Pianissimo and her other new age neo-classical music
- Clarke, Denni (January 11, 2002): Crop Circle Wisdom
- Clarke, John (May 7, 1999): Didgeridoo Connection
- Cobb, David (Nov.1, 2004, on Contemplation Connection program): Green Party presidential candidate
- Cole, Jim (Dec.31, 2004): overtone singing
- Cole, Brother Vincent (June 29, 2001): The Next Step in Evolution
- Comfort, Buddy (c.1990): new age vocalist
- Conti, Joe (c.1988): meditation
- Cook, Mark (Oct.27, 2000): Druidism
- Courtney, William A. (1992): What works: 5 steps to personal power
- Crane, Joseph (Dec 20, 1996): angelic encounters
- Crawford, John (c.1990): dream therapy and transpersonal astrology
- Cuddeback, Marge (June 7, 2002): psychic medium and author of Vanishing Veil
- Dale, Stan (Jan 9, 1998, March 27, 1998, Feb 24, 1995, Dec.16, 1994, etc.)
- Human awareness, what is sex, citizen diplomacy, fantasies can set you free, psychology talk shows, old radio, etc.
- Deardorff, Glenn (Dec.4, 1998, May 1, 1998)
- He discussed his inspiration for his new recording called "Primordial Mariner"
- DeBry, Angela (April 16, 1999, Mar 11, 1994): Solar Cross, ritual, spiritual healing, ancient spirituality
- Degler, Teri (March 5, 2010): The Divine Feminine Fire; Shakti, Sophia and Shekinah is the rising Kundalini that awakens our creativity
- Deisher, Joe (Aug 25, 1995): inner energy healing arts
- Demby, Constance (Oct 17, 2003, Fall 1997): musical composition workshop
- De Quincey, Christian (June 21, 2002): consciouness within nature
- Dilts, Michael (Oct.27, 2006, Oct.29, 2004, Oct.31, 2003, Nov.1, 2002):
- witchcraft expert on our annual Bewitched Genre program
- DiNardo, Tom (c.1993): metaphysical healing
- DiSalvo, Deborah Sanford (Halloween 1986, 1994-6, 1998-9): bewitched genre, ghost stories
- Don the Gnostic (c.1994): spiritual vehicles and prophecies
- Dornik, Pat (Sept.7, and Sept.21, 2001): clairvoyant healer
- Dossey, Larry (May 15, 2009): The Power of Premonitions
- Dreher, Diane (Sept.18, 1998): The Tao of Womanhood: 10 Lessons for Power and Peace
- Doucet, Suzanne (April 30, 2004, June 28, 2002):
- Tribute to her associate Tajalli, her "Resonance" CD with Miraz; New Age Music scene
- Downey, Jim (Jan.12, 2001, c.1997, 1993): psychic therapy and psychological blocks
- Duffy, Nancy (c.1989): Queen of the Universe, anti-aging techniques, rebirthing
- Dunphy, Timothy (Feb.1, 2002, June 16, 2000): energy medicine, healing with invisible forces
- Durst, Steve (May 21, 1999): The Age of Aquarius
- Egan, Michael (1989): cultural commentary
- Eggen, John (Sept.16, 1994): intentional communities
- Eisner, Bruce (Oct 25, 1996): psychedelics and mind media
- Eldar, Bo (aka Stephano Tagliatti) (Eldar Productions) (Jan.1, 2005, April 30, 2004): producer of Buffalo Hearts,
- featuring Tajalli as medicine man; see also Tajalli
- Elvin, Kenny (April 30, 2004, March 22, 2002, May 7, 1999): Didgeridoo Connection
- See also 3D & Tajalli; Barth, Sam
- Emmerling, Christine (June 19, 1998): New Thought and Divine Science Center
- English, John (Feb 13, 2004): Shift, An Awakening; dreaming our life destiny into being.
- Epp, Marta (c.1989): applied metapsychology
- Carolyn Evers (Feb 20, 2004): Conversations with Caesar
- Faloon, William (Feb.18, 2000), from Life Extension Fdn.
- Fastwolf (January 12, 1996): Native American spirituality and history
- Ferguson, Marilyn (Sept.1991): Brain-Mind research, The Aquarian Conspiracy
- Finkelstein, Adrian (Jan 31, 1997)
- Your past lives and your healing process, a psychologist's search for God
- Finley, Guy (June 1, 2001): Design Your Destiny
- Fiore, Edith (1997): past lives and regression, alien abduction experiences
- Fishman, Michael (May 22, 1998): The Art of Living Foundation; gurus, breath and meditation
- Fournier, Jim (Dec 27, 1996): Global meditation ritual, astrological cycles
- Fournier, Lou (May 17, 2002): Power Vs. Force and the levels of consciousness
- Fox, John (March 28, 1997): poetry
- Francis, John (Oct.9, 1998): The Mystic Way of Radiant Love; Jesus, parables, etc.
- See also: Furino
- Freedom, Reality (c.1990): psychic readings
- Friedman, Sidney (Jan 19, 2001):
- Your Mind Knows More; using your subconscious mind; predictions
- Frissell, Bob (Feb 27, 1998): ETs, sacred geometry, new age myths, etc.
- author of Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are, and Something in This Book is True
- Fudold, Lynda (several times c.1990): Neuro-linguistic programming
- Furino, John (Oct 14, 1994): Mutual UFO Network, Ascending from the Center
- Galland, China (June 10, 2005): Longing for Darkness; the dark mother image
- Gardner-Gordon, Joy (1993): crystals, voice and color healing
- Gardner, Maria (May 31, 1996): spiritual light work
- Gautier, Daniel (c.1993): visionary art; see also Garret Moore
- Gendron, Melanie (c.1993): visionary art; see also Garret Moore
- Gibson, David (May 4, 2007): sound healing.
- Gibson, Marilyn (July 26, 2002): violinist, author of Hanging by a String; near-death healing experiences.
- Gips, Elizabeth (Aug 5, 1994): poetry, Haight-Ashbury days, etc.
- Goldberg, Bruce (August 15, 1997, Sept. 26, 1998):
- Look younger-live longer, new age hypnosis, protected by the light, protection from psychic vampires, ET abductions, beings from the future. (1-800-KARMA4U)
- Graboi, Nina (1996): The Dr. Ruth of psychedelics
- Gray, Gil (Sept 16, 1994, Nov 18, 1994): healing stones, intentional communities, etc.
- Griffin, Kevin (June 11, 2004):
- One Breath at a Time; showing how the 12 Steps can be conceived in Buddhist terms.
- Grimassi, Raven (Oct.31, 1997): Ancient Wiccan mysteries; Italian witchcraft
- Gyaneshwari Devi (June 9, 2000): Hinduism, International Society of Divine Love
- Habib Pandit Khan (Feb 6, 2004): live performance on sitar with guitarist Matthew Montfort
- Hagelin, John (1996): Natural Law Party presidential candidate
- Bernard Haisch, author of The God Theory (Sept.1, 2006):
- Bay Area physicist on science and spirituality
- Hamburg, Dan (Oct.23, 1998): Green Party candidate for Governor of California in 1998.
- Hanson, Warren (July 21,2000): author of The Next Place
- Haramein, Nassim (May 4, 2001): hyperdimensional physics and the geometry of space
- Harman, Willis (c.1993): human potential movement, consciousness research, 60s culture
- Harter, Tian (Jan 31, 2003): "Little Speech" on mending your fuelish ways.
- Harris, Blase (April 4, 2003): awakening, self healing, Gurdieff, and psychology; with Meir Schneider
- Harvey, Andrew (July 23, 1999): Son of Man: The Mystical Path to Christ
- Hawkins, Charles (Oct.22, 1999): Native American shamanic vision quests
- Hedland, Chris (c.1994): Captain Universe, astrology, Uranus-Neptune cycles
- Hein, Simeon (Nov.23, 2007, March 5, 2004, repeated April 13, 2004): Opening Minds, UFO cover-ups, crop circles,
- and the new science of resonance and sacred geometry
- Heinz, Susan (March 7, 1997): astrology and prophecy
- Helmberger, Zachrey (February 11, 2000): urban villages, sustainability, life patterns
- Herbert, Nick (July 14, 1995): quantum tantra, Elemental Mind (physics and consciousness)
- Hitchcox, Lee (April 12, 1996): Live longer now, pesticides
- Holt, Cathy (Nov.3, 2000): The Circle of Healing: connecting with self,others,nature.
- Houghey, Karen (c.1993): visionary artist; see also Garret Moore
- Huttner, Hilary (Feb.12, 1999): Mystical Delights: the mystical poetry and prose of famous writers.
- Iasos (late 1980s, March 31, 1998): new age music
- Ingram, Catharine (April 18, 2003): Passionate Presence: 7 qualities of awakened awareness
- Jacklin, Phil (c.1992): peace activism
- Jaire (Jan.4, 2004, Jan.1, 2003): live crystal bowls performance
- Janis, Sharon (June 5, 1998)
- Never to Return: a Modern Quest for Eternal Truth (Blue Dove Press)
- Jerot, Lisa (c.1994): In Defense of Animals
- Johnson, Drew (Nov.23, 2007): spiritual politics panel
- Johnson, James (Jan.4, 2004): visionary music marathon
- Johnson, Philip (c.1993): Darwin on Trial
- Johnson, Trebbe (March 17, 2006): vision quest leader; author of "The World is a Waiting Lover"
- Jones, Graeme (Nov.30, 2007, Nov.23, 2007): spiritual politics panel;
- combining socialism with Jungian depth psychology to understand the American Spirit, alienation and transcending the ego in society.
- Judge, Patricia Q. (c.2004, 1993): transpersonal psychology, shamanism, astrology
- Judith, Anodea (c.1990): chakras
- Kalechstein, Scott (July 15, 2005): songwriter
- Kaplan, Connie (August 20, 1999): The Book of Women's Dreams
- (Also June 14, 2002): Dreams are Letters from the Soul
- Kautz, Bill (c.1988): Center for Applied Intuition
- Kelleher, James (c.1993): Vedic astrology
- Kelly, Jon (Oct 5, 2001): backward speech
- Kenyon, Robert (c.1993): network chiropractic, nutrition, etc.
- Kimmel, Mark (May 9, 2003): author of Trillion, an account of meetings with ETs
- Kivel, Paul (c.1992): Oakland Men's Project; healing violence
- Korff, Kal (Sept 22, 1995): The Billy Meier story
- Krapf, Philip (Nov 30, 2001): UFOs; The Contact Has Begun with The Verdants
- Kresse, Joe (c.1992): Foundation for Global Community
- Krippner, Stanley (1994): shamanism, psychic research
- Kruse, Neal (August 7, 1999): spiritual principles and new paradigms of community
- Kutenai, Kachinas (c.1990): Apache medicine woman
- Kyryluk, Gregory (Dec.30, 2002): Alpha Wave Movement; electronic music on visionary marathon
- Ladner, Lorne (August 5, 2005):
- The Lost Art of Compassion: the practice of happiness in the meeting of positive psychology and Tibetan Buddhism
- LaGrande, Louis (August 8, 1997): After Death Communication: Final Farewells
- Laland, Stephanie (Feb.5, 1999): Animal Angels: Amazing Acts of Love and Compassion
- Lampi, Ron (March 7, 2003, Talk Marathon April 20, 2002, July 11, 1997, May 12, 1995)
- New age visionary poetry, ETs, the Age of Aquarius, philosophy, regional poetry, etc.
- Lanham, Nahu (Dec.14, 2007): UFOs: God from Inner Space; Dream Catching counseling.
- Lawson, Lee (Feb.16, 2001): Visitations from the Afterlife.
- Leahy, Jordan (Oct.19, 2007): translater for Tulku Orgyen Zangpo Rinpoche of Compassion Fellowship
- Lee, Riley (June 23, 2000): shakuhachi flute master.
- Leidecker, Fred (c.1992): Key Hypnotherapy Center
- Leonard, George (January 5, 1996): Human potential, The Life We are Given
- Lerner, Michael (Feb. 3, 2006): Rabbi of Tikkun and co-founder of Network of Spiritual Progressives;
- author of "The Left Hand of God"
- Levitt, Susan (Oct 21, 1994): neo-paganism, lunar cycles, tarot
- Lewis, Kelley (Butterfly Woman)(March 3, 2000)
- healing through releasing ancestral and family patterns.
- Lewis, Rick (January 26, 2001): reflections on spiritual practice, tantra.
- Lumbard, Rayna (Sept.17,1999): therapy, intuition, creativity, etc.
- Lysne, Robin Lopez (Dec.2, 2005): mediumship, "Star Woman" feminine goddess, angels, etc.
- Mac, Billy (Aug 27, 1999): Reading from the Source, from Sedona Journal
- Madhu Kalki-Dasa (Aug 28, 1998): Foundation for World Awakening, mysticism, etc.
- Mallory, Lee (Jan 7, 2000): singer-songwriter,
The Millennium, LA sixties music scene.
- See also Sonic Past, Many Are the Times
- Mandell, Bill (May 26, 1995): The McCarthy and HUAC hearings, KPFA, etc.
- Maruga Booker (Feb.9, 1996): Rainforest music performance
- Mars, Daniel (March 10, 2000): What is Love? Energy, emotion, reaction, spirit
- Marsh, Eric (c.1992): Bay Area Pagan Assemblies
- Maxson, Marianne of Lompico Creek Conservancy(Dec.7, 2001): Threats to CA forests and neighborhoods by lumber mill owners
- McGettigan, Anthony (May 8, 2005, Nov.2, 2001, August 21, 1998, Spring 1997 Talk marathon):
- Journey to Deep Freedom, A Voyage in Consciousness; also April 30, 2004: tribute to Tajalli.
- McGibney, Bob (c.1993): Eckankar
- Meece, Edward W. (July 25, 1997): history of KPFA
- Mellentin, Bill (c.1991): Alchemical therapy
- Mercurio, Julie (Sept.20, 2002): holistic healer
- Michael and Claire (Bewitched programs, 2002,2003): See Bay Area Pagan Assemblies
- Michael, Allen (1997):
One World Family Commune;
- Michael, David (c.1990): Celtic harp performance
- Michels, Patrick (June 26, 1998): Life transformation, Fortizymo The Time Has Come
- Miraz, Gary (July 16, 2004): electronic musician; see also Turturici (Paradise)
- Mistycah, Laura Lee (Feb.2, 2001): Kryahgenetics, the Simple Secrets of Human Alchemy.
- Humor packages, knights training, etc.
- Moffett, Karma (April 14, 1995): Tibetan bells performance
- Montfort, Matthew (Feb 6, 2004, March 22, 2002): Ancient Future world fusion music, live performance
- Montgomery, Darleen (Sept.28, 2001):
- dream interpretation as a path to fulfill your life themes and your soul
- Moody, Melissa (April 7, 2006, Sept.17, 2004): Center for Self Healing
- Moore, Father Charlie (May 8, 2005, June 17, 2005)
- The Catholic Church as a failing empire. Alchemy and the solar cross. Original blessing; gnosticism; etc.
- Moore, Garret (several times, July 28, 1995, c.1993, etc.)
- visionary art, philosophical commentary
- Moore, Thomas (April 25, 2003): Jesus sutras and care of the soul
- Morgana (May 13, 1994): psychic readings
- Mountainwater, Shekinah (May 8, 1998): feminist spirituality and mythology; her live music
- Nagasiva, Tyagi (c.1991): Myth, magic and mysticism
- Norberg, Sheldon (July 28, 2000): Confessions of a Dope Dealer; psychic housecleaning
- O'Brien, Ellen Grace (Mar 10, 1995): Center for Spiritual Enlightenment
- Olliffe, Al (Jan 16, 1998): crystal singing bowls
- One World Family Commune members (early 1997)
- Orloff, Judith (May 29, 2009): Emotional Freedom - Liberate Yourself From Negative Emotions and Transform Your Life
- Palmer, Helen (March 20, 1998): The Enneagram
- Paradiso; Paradise, Eric: see Turturici
- Pardini, Christopher (Sept.15, 2000): organist at Crystal Cathedral, on his San Jose concert
- Payne, Burl (c.1991): cosmo-biology
- Penn, Neil (Nov.23, 2007): spiritual politics panel.
- POWR (People Against Welfare Rollbacks)(August 22, 1997)
- Perala, Robert (Dec.7, 2007, Sept.10, 2004, 1997, Sept 23, 1994):
- The Divine Blueprint, experiences in Egypt, ET encounters, etc.
- Pierce, Joyce-Anne (May 28, 2000): Spiritual journeys to Shambala
- Pinkson, Tom (May 29, 1998)
- author of The Flowers of Wiricuta. Visionary experiences with the Huichol tribe on their shamanic journeys, and incorporating it into his psychological practice
- Pitstick, Mark (July 16, 1999): proofs of the afterlife
- Place, Robert M. (June 19, 2009, Nov.23, 2007, Nov.11, 2005, April 29, 2005): tarot deck creator, and author of
- The Tarot: History, Symbolism and Divination; a mystical allegory
- Pomerantz, Lauren (Sept 9, 1994): Wings of Time; Sephardic Jewish music and culture
- Putnoi, Johanna (Aug 25, 2000):
- Senses Wide Open: The Art and Practice of Living in Your Body
- Rachele, Sal (c.1988): Living Awareness Productions music; author, Life on the Cutting Edge
- Ramanadas (c.1989): relationships
- Ramer, Andrew (May 1997): How to be in the millennium; angelic prophecies and guidance
- Rasmussen, Steve (many times, Aug 12, 1994, July 4, 1989, etc.); now of Oldenwilde coven NC
- astrology and historical cycles, social commentary
- Ribner, Malinda (Sept.8, 2000): New Age Judaism
- Rich, Robert (Jan.2, 2005, January 21, 2000, March 31, 1998, October 1989-1995):
- electronic space music, glurp, etc.
- Richards, Mary (c.1990): hypnosis tapes
- Richmond, Lewis (April 16, 2004): our whole life's work; living passionately and creatively.
- Buddhist approaches to work and life
- Roach, Steve (March 31, 1998): electronic space music
- Roads, Michael (July 7, 2000): Getting There, enlightenment, Oneness with Nature, etc.
- Rogers, Lynn (May 11, 2007, Nov.8, 2002, c.1995): Edgar Cayce, 60s culture, numerology, Alviso, etc.
- Romer, Brian (late 1999): Klaus Schulze special.
- Ronner, John (May 24, 1996): Do you have a guardian angel?
- Rothschild, Helene (Sept.15, 2006): author of "All You Need Is HART;" basic principles of HART, releasing fear, etc.
- Rose, Margareht (May 10, 1996): Earth Mother-Father foundation, spiritual dimensions, etc.
- Ross, Shesta (first interview, April 9, 1988): The Medicine Wheel, mandalas, ritual earth magic
- Rothschild, Helene (Sept.15, 2006, June 14, 1996): transformational psychology; All You Need is HART (Holistic and Rapid Transformation).
- Russell, Peter (June 2, 1995): Global Brain
- Sanchez, Steve (Aug 19, 1994): parenting, psychic reading
- Sanon (c.1993): Emergence
- Sara Elena (c.1992): spirituality
- Sarris, Arian (July 18, 1997):
Healing the Past
- Schlain, Leonard (Feb 2, 1996): parallel histories of 20th century art and physics
- Barbara Schneider (Nov.18, 2005): Feng Sui to help restore the flow of life
- Schneider, Meir
- (Sept.14, 2007, Aug.18, 2006, Jan.13, 2006, Sept.16, 2005, Sept.7, 2003, April 4, 2003, Sept.6, 2002, Sept.14, 2001, Sept. 1, 2000, Nov.13, 1998, March 14, 1997): vision therapy and self-healing
- Schutz, Robert (February 16, 1996)
- The $30,000 Solution: guaranteed income; Earthlight magazine
- Segel, Richard (twice in 1992-93): spiritual archeology; bewitched genre program
- Segunda, Brant (Nov.6, 1999): Huichol shamanism
- Semkiw, Walter (Talk Marathon, May 8, 2005): physical evidence of reincarnation
- Sheehan, Paul (early 1991): anti Gulf War activist; Cuba embargo
- Sheridan, Kim (Talk Marathon, April 13, 2004): Animals and the afterlife
- Silbey, Uma (c.1989): crystal healing
- Simone, Carol (May 11, 2001): Quan Yin, goddess of compassion.
- Sirius, R.U. (1993): Mondo 2000, fringe science, cyberpunk arts, etc. Host of a radio podcast and editor of H + magazine
- Sitchin, Zacharia (Nov.6, 1998): Ancient Sumerian history; myth or fact?
- Smith, Barry (Sept.21, 2001, Sept 7, 2001, Sept.24, 1999): Dowsing
- Smith, Christine (April 27, 2001): A Mountain in the Wind, the spirituality of John Denver
- Soloman, Norman (c.1990): Fairness and Accuracy In Reporting: right-wing media bias
- Sophia (c.1995): new age vocalist
- South Bay Mobilization Against the War (March 21, 2003), with Vida and Darlene
- Spillane, Jim (1980s): singles life, shyness, personal growth
- Spitzer, Cameron (Sept 6, 1996): Green Party
- Stanton, Tom (1991): UFO research, the Roswell case
- Stathis, Georgia (c.1992): astrology and cycles
- Stauffer, Jim (Sept 6, 1996): Green Party
- Stearns, Michael (Dec.30, 2002): electronic spacemusic pioneer
- Sterling, Fred (October 7, 2005, July 3, 1998):
- Kirael, The Great Shift; channeled wisdom and positive prophecies
- Stevenson, Jody Miller (Sept 13, 1996): Soul Purpose
- Stillman, Lavona (April 12, 1996): Universal Church of the Master, hypnosis, etc.
- Stokes, Saul (Dec.30, 2002): visionary marathon interview
- Strauss, William (1997): The Fourth Turning; generational cycles in history
- Strupp, Phyllis (Dec.10, 2004): The Richest of Fare; seeking spiritual security in the desert.
- Sun, Patricia (Dec 2, 1994): human transformation
- Sun, Richard (1991): UFOs, Native American spirituality
- Sunday, David (Dec 8, 1995): Center for Spiritual Enlightenment
- Surya Das, Lama (May 14, 1999):
- Awakening to the Sacred; Tibetan Buddhist-inspired thoughts for everyone on creating a spiritual life from scratch
- Swami Beyondananda-- see Bhaerman
- Swimme, Brian (1993): The Universe Story
- Tajalli, aka Billiam or William Wichman, or Tajalli Talisman
- (Jan.1, 2004, Oct.17, 2003, Jan.1, 2003, June 28, 2002, March 15, 2002, Feb.1, 2002, May 12, 2000, plus earlier brief visits and marathons):
- healing and trance rhythms, and performance with 3D, New Years bells collage, etc.
- Tallarico, Leo (c.1990): transpersonal astrology and spiritual therapy
- Tarnas, Richard on Cosmos and Psyche (Nov.23, 2007, Sept.29, 2006):
- Cycles of the planets, their archetypal meaning, and corresponding patterns in history and parallels across time; implications for our worldview.
- Tat (Harrison Roy Hesketh) (May 2, 1997, April 21, 1995, Jan 20, 1995, Nov 4, 1994, July 29, 1994, etc.)
- psychic readings, Church of Revelation, spiritual mysticism, the next age, astral travel, etc.
- Taylor, Richard (Dec.1, 2006): how "The All," or God as you know Him, can work miracles in all of our lives if we invite him in.
- Thompson, Angela (June 9, 1995): angelic art
- Thompson, Jeffrey S. (Feb 22, 2002): healing sounds and music, brainwave entrainment, resonance, sound ecology, etc.
- 3D and Tajalli
- (June 28, 2002, March 15, 2002, Feb.1, 2002, Dec.31,2001 marathon): Eric Turturici, Robert Evans, Kenny Elvin, & Tajalli, with New Age didjeridoo music
- See also Tajalli
- Tieszen, Rick (May 25, 2001): existentialism's antedote to high tech mindsets
- Tobia, Ross (June 16, 2006): Grand Unified Theory pf physics and philosophy
- Toms, Michael (March 4, 2005): host of New Dimensions Radio and guest host via CD on Mystic Musings.
- Click here for a list of people interviewed.
- Turturici, Eric, aka Paradiso (July 16, 2004, April 30, 2004, Jan.1, 2005/04/03, June 28, 2002):
- 5th Element Music; electronic and didjeridoo music and healing. See also 3D and Tajalli
- Tutko, Tom (c.1989): psychology and love
- Umi (Nov.9, 2001): zen enlightenment, Umi Retreat Center
- Upton, Charles (May 24, 2002): Superiority of traditional religions over post-modern eclecticism as sources of mystical truth and prophecy.
- Uttama (Dec.3, 2004): Golden Age Foundation and enlightenment
- Uriarte, Ruben (Dec.14, 2001): MUFON and recent UFO reports. Also try Northern CA MUFON
- Van Handel, Stephen (Jan.3, 2004) Visionary Music Marathon
- Vas (Greg Ellis and Azam Ali, February 6, 1998)
- Ancient sounds; voice and percussion as evocative instruments
- Vidich, Andrew (June 15, 2001), from Science of Spirituality: eastern mysticism and divine love.
- Vissell, Joyce and Barry (Fall 1995): Shared Heart Fdn., loving relationships
- Von Ward, Paul (October 3, 1998): Solarian Legacy: Metascience and a New Renaissance.
- Walker, Dael (c. late 1980s): crystals
- Watts, Anne (c.1993): Alan Watts, Stan Dale & human awareness
- Weiss, Rabbi Abner (Jan.6, 2006):
- The Kaballah as model of divine emanation and human psychology
- Wheeler, Constance Morris (Sept 28, c.1991):
- For Independent Thinkers Only: Over 5000 Years of Authoritarian Religion
- Whitaker, Kay Cordell (Aug.4, 2006):
- Sacred Link; exploring Peruvian shamanism and igniting the senses
- White, C.J.(Sept.8, 2006): expert on chakras and life coaching
- Wichman, Caroline and Sunshine (April 30, 2004): Tribute to Tajalli (William Wichman)
- Wichman, William/Billiam: see Tajalli
- Wilcox, Gloria (1988): Inner Growth Seminar, emotional release, psychic development
- Windwalker, Tyger (May 8, 2005): Nature walks, shamanism
- Willi, Edythe (c.1989): Radiant Life Academy
- Williams, Paul (c.1989): Das energi
- Willis, Carol Bowman (Dec.29, 2000): transformational astrology, predictions
- Wilson, Robert Anton (several times, April 3, 1998, Oct.11, 1996, Mar 17, 1995, etc.)
- Reality is what you can get away with, chaos theory, androphobia, conspiracy theory, futurism, social commentary, etc.
- Winters, Randolph (July 12, 1996): UFO research
- Young, Marjorie (Jan.3, 2003): Fungus Federation and the uses of fungi in cooking
- Youngheart, Julie-- see Mercurio
- Zangpo, Orgyen (Tulku Orgyen Zangpo Rinpoche) of Compassion Fellowship (Oct.19, 2007):
- Buddhism and its founder's three lectures; how enlightenment leads to compassion; etc. Translated by Jordan Leahy.
- Zerah, Aaron (June 20, 1997): global interfaith ministry
- Zingali, Joe (c.1991): karma and reincarnation, metaphysics
Feb.26, 2010: Ervin Laszlo on Surviving 2012; meeting the challenge of global warming with new ways of thinking, living and acting personally and in our institutions. Program #3323
Nov.29, 2009 (Talk Marathon): Kim Rosen is a lover of poetry. the words, the rhythm, the music of it, and especially the way it touches us in the deepest places. She lends her voice to its magic in a way that will remind you how moved you were the first time you met your favorite poem. Program #3317
Oct.23, 2009: Dr. Larry Dossey has examined thousands of anecdotes about premonitions. Along with the growing mountain of research, he brings amazing stories, compelling data, and fascinating theories about what it all means. Program #3313
August 28, 2009: Raphael Cushnir on finding emotional freedom through learning to experience directly the message which emotions have for us, instead of resisting them unconsciously for years afterward. Program #3303
July 24, 2009: Jonathon Ellerbe on the many paths of spiritual practice as ways to health, success and liberation. Program #3299
June 26, 2009: Charlie Hess on seeing the clues in front of you. How "inferential focus" offers knowledge about unrecognized world trends to decision makers in business, government, etc. Program #3296
May 22, 2009: Matthew Fox on reawakening the spirituality of men, and how that would change the way men live and contribute to our endangered planet. Program #3283
April 24, 2009: Gail Straub on empowering the conscious feminine, women as the center of family life, choosing whether to have children, etc. Program #3290
March 27, 2009: Judith Orloff on reclaiming our emotional freedom through enlightenment. 4 emotional types were covered: empath, intellectual, gusher, rock. Program #3281
Feb.27, 2009: Ernest Chu, investment advisor and spiritual teacher, on how to find fulfillment in these economic times through soul currency. #3282
Jan.23, 2009: Guy Finley on living in the light of consciousness and beyond fear, and how we interact with life. Program #3275
Dec.26, 2008: Marabai Starr on the religious wisdom traditions and saints of the world, and how they illumine our own quest. Program #3268
Oct.24, 2008: Brent Kessel on a spiritual relationship with money, and the 8 archetypes of how people relate to it. During the broadcast I added a correlation to Enneagram types: 1&6=Guardian, 2=Caretaker, 3=Star, 4&5=Idealist, 6=Saver, 7=Pleasure Seeker, 8=Empire Builder, 9=Innocent. See his website under Tools for full description of the types.
Sept.26, 2008: Michael Dowd on his missionary program combining evolution and new spirituality. Program #3252
August 22, 2008: Thomas Moore, author of Care of the Soul and A Life at Work, on discovering what you were born to do. Principles of Alchemy and "the great work" are discussed, as well as the dangers of status. Program #3246
August 1, 2008: David Wann, co-author of Aflluenza, discussed sustainable lifestyles and ways of reducing consumption in prosperous and fulfilling ways, such as co-housing. Program #3239
July 25, 2008: Parker Palmer on answering the call of the heart to be more authentic in our work and find integrity in dealing with institutions. Teaching is one important example. Program #3241
June 27, 2008: Michael Meade on the importance of storytelling in understanding our times of endings and beginnings. Program #3243
May 23, 2008: Mike Feenstra on how we can make sustained change in our lives, illumined by his vitalistic philosophy applied to helping individuals create meaningful organizations. Program #3236
April 25, 2008: Ruth Gendler described the quality of beauty, interviewed by Justine Willis Toms. Program #3232
March 28, 2008: Michael J. Gelb explained Edison's principles of genius we can all use. Program #3234
Feb.22, 2008: Steve McIntosh on his new book on Integral Philosophy. Program #3227
Jan. 25, 2008: Leonard Schlain on the brain of the only man who could have won a Nobel Prize in both art and science, Leonardo DaVinci. Program #3221
Dec.28, 2007: Allan Combs on Integral Consciousness. Teacher of Consciousness studies, Combs describes the "integral" perspective which reveals the unity beneath all of our diverse domains of understanding. Program #3216
Nov.23, 2007: Andrew Cohen on What is consciousness, How do you reach enlightenment, What is the evolutionary impulse, How your spirituality is influenced by the culture. Program #3212
Oct.26, 2007; repeated on Talk Marathon Nov.23, 2007: Michael Meade on recovering our sense of the eternal within time, the deeper level of myth, how our dark times signify a coming rebirth, etc. Program #3211
Sept.28, 2007: Barbara Marx Hubbard on how science and spirituality are combining for a possible emergence of a good direction in human evolution. Program #3206
August 31, 2007: Ken Wilber on integrative philosophy, part 2. Program #3198
August 24, 2007: Ken Wilber on integrative philosophy. Interviewed by Craig Hamilton. Program #3197
July 23, 2007: Leonard Schlain outlined his provocative theory about the role of women in evolution. Program #3018
June 22, 2007: John F. Demartini described his journey from being a hippie surfer in Hawaii, through failing and then succeeding in school, to becoming a wealthy practitioner of relationships therapy and healing, and a teacher of universal love principles. Program #3192
May 25, 2007: Nicki Scully on spiritual adventures in Egypt, and its traditions of mythology, alchemical healing, etc. Host: Justine Toms. Program #3185
April 27, 2007: Gregg Braden, author of The God Code and The Divine Matrix, on applying quantum principles to our daily lives. Program #3186
March 30, 2007: Sera Beak, author of The Red Book: Igniting Your Divine Spark, on dancing with divine intuition, journaling, travel, etc. Program #3174
Feb.23, 2007: Carter Phipps, editor of What Is Enlightenment Magazine, on the evidence for life after death, reincarnation, and the "time in between." Program #3164
January 26, 2007: Will Tuttle on Eating for Peace: A Vegan Perspective. How our violence toward animals affects us. Will Tuttle is a musician and author of The World Peace Diet: Eating for Spiritual Health and Social Harmony. Program #3163
Dec.22, 2006: A Time for Choices, with Rebecca Solnit, Mark Barasch, Arjuna Ardagh, and Jean Houston. How the emerging new paradigm will transform ourselves and our civilization. Program #3173
Nov.24, 2006: Anodea Judith, author of Wheels of Life and Waking the Global Heart, on our passage from power to love as our culture evolves to embody the heart chakra. Program #3157
Nov.10, 2006: Robert Fuller, author of Somebodies and Nobodies, on dignity for all and rankism; how we can learn not to pull rank on people, and arrive at the right balance between liberty, dignity and respect for rank. Program #3152
Nov.3, 2006: Robin Meyers gave us a rousing manifesto, just in time for the following Tuesday's national election. Robin is the author of Why the Christian Right is Wrong, and gave a speech on morality in politics that spread like wildfire after the Nov.2004 election. He discussed why Jesus was a radical, how close we in the USA today are to fascism, what is moral, and how all faith traditions say life is precious. Program #3160
Sept.22, 2006: David Korten, author The Great Turning, on the current political climate of empire, and the leaders who exemplify the emerging Earth Community. Program #3145
August 25, 2006: Larry Dossey, author of The Extraordinary Healing Power of Ordinary Things. Program #3139
July 28, 2006: Marshall Rosenberg, author of Non-Violent Communication, on how we can speak to each other in more gentle ways that express our needs and the life in use, and thereby create more peace in our lives and world. Program #3141
June 23, 2006: Steve Bhaerman, alterego of Swami Beyondananda on waking up from our collective brainwashing so we can take back our country and heal "electile dysfunction." Program #3146
May 26, 2006: Christian de Quincey of JFK University on understanding consciousness through relationship. Program #3136
April 28, 2006: Tulku Thondup on the wisdom of Tibetan Buddhism on the process of dying and the afterlife, and bringing peace to your life today. Program #3129
March 24, 2006: Michael Ray gave us insights and tools to stay creative. Program #3114
Feb.24, 2006: Patricia Aburdeen on Conscious Capitalism and Megatrends 2010: how companies with higher values than greed make more money, and how leaders who practice spirituality are more effective. Program #3109
Feb.3, 2006 (special 1 PM edition previewing our live interview): Rabbi Michael Lerner, author of The Left Hand of God: Taking Back Our Country from the Religious Right. Program #3124
Jan.27, 2006: James and Salle Redfield on the making of The Celestine Prochecy movie, how they followed the threads of synchonicity and how you can too. Program # 3119
Dec.23, 2005: Craig Hamilton, editor of What is Enlightenment Magazine, on integrating spiritual and rational-scientific worldviews. Program # 3107
Nov.25, 2005: Arjuna Ardagh on the transparent revolution and enlightenment as a beginning toward embodied spiritual living. Program #3103
Nov.4, 2005: John Shelby Spong on seeing the Bible in context, rescuing it from fundamentalism and its vision for spiritual life today. Program #3098
September 23, 2005: Ginger Lapid-Bodga on the Enneagram as a guide to relationships and career. Program #3094
August 26, 2005: Cathy Hawk on bringing purpose, passion, energy and joy into your life, and getting out of those "eddies" and "woosh" into a flow toward your vision. Program #3090
July 22, 2005: John O'Donohue on embracing beauty. Program #3084
June 24, 2005: Jai Uttal, visionary world music composer and singer, on finding a way to live in love. Program #3083
May 27, 2005: Richard Heinberg on alternatives to the collapse of oil-based civilization. Program #3079
April 22, 2005: Temple Grandin on animals as autistic savants. Program #3075
April 9, 2005 (Talk Marathon):Marianne Williamson (3073), Thomas Moore (3049), Guy Finley (3065)
April 8, 2005 (Talk Marathon): Diedre Combs on Evolution through Conflict and elemental wisdom, with host Justine Willis Toms. Program #3051
March 25, 2005: Martinez Hewlett on Merging Science and Spirituality. Program #3054.
Feb.25, 2005: Natalie Goldberg on Finding Success in Failure. Program #3067
Feb.18, 2005: Thom Hartmann on We the People: Jefferson Lives. Program # 3061.
Jan. 21, 2005: Jesse Wolf Hardin, author of Gaia Eros. Program #3053.
Dec.17, 2004: Eckhart Tolle, author of The Power of Now. Program # 3066.
New Dimensions has been an inspirational part of the alternative radio community since 1973. You can help to support this program by becoming a Friend of New Dimensions. See their web site for more info.
Substitute hosts on Mystic Music/Mystic Musings
Carol Joyce Moore
Paula Nunes & Tazz Powers